Creations

Creations

Saturday, February 23, 2013

When in Doubt... Create!

I am all about thinking outside the box. A very good friend of mine has a birthday this coming week, and I have thought long and hard about what I could make for her. I decided to continue on my quest to mix things I have tried in the past and add in something completely crazy. I think that this project is just that.
I wanted to elaborate on the folded card technique, but also wanted to add some sparkle. So I headed to my stash and let my brain get to mixing things up a bit. I grabbed a piece of double sided paper, my lucky 8 punch, my score pal, some stickles and some trim and set in to see what I came up with.
Sometimes my best projects are the ones that just fall together.











No comments:

Post a Comment