As I cut out the framed edges for the front doors i knew that I was going to have to come up with something to make it look decorative, it was in fact the front of the piece. I reached for my silver Stickles. It matched to glittery paper I was already using. I carefully squeezed the stickles around the arch. **Important Note** Stickles drying time has a mind of its own and touching it before it is really dry makes for a frustrating experiences.. Three touch ups later, that part was done.
Before too long the back was complete and I decided to wait to finish the top and the base of the piece. I needed to figure out a way to work around the piece of glass in the bottom drawer. It was glued in place and I knew if I tried to remove it, I would most likely break it... ( i am not to shy to say I am very clumsy).
The Piece was really starting to look good and already I was looking forward to embellishing it with something to add that POP!
On day three I could see the end in sight. A few more cuts and I would be done. The paper I used was "Lost and Found". I love the blue and brown idea... and the cowboy was pretty darn cute too.
Finished at last. :)
Thank you for stopping by and I hope I have inspired you to create something magical
and remember.... with someones else's Trash, you can have your very own Treasure.