Creations

Creations

Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Oh the difference a weekend can make

Not very often I get a weekend rush of ideas and actually sit down and create. No Housework, no TV.. just creating things. This was one of those weekends for me. Here is a modge podge of items I was able to get done this weekend.

... to the right is a spice rack that I have had for years. I use the glass jars to store little embellishments, flowers and brads. I decided to give it new life with some paper, lace and a few small accents.
As you can see.. it was a complete success. I love it now

It took me less and two hours to complete this project.






While at work, I end up with lots of extra paper, all the better to make cards with.
I cut to size so that I can stamp on the
scraps and make cards when the
spirit moves me..
I made 20 cards in less than 2 hours.
Below are a set of cards I created using two CTMH stamp sets and 20 different colors of ink. I utilized all my scraps(Well a good amount of them anyways) to create 10 different designs from each stamp, thus resulting in 20 different cards... ALL MADE WITH SCRAPS.














Here are some misc. things I managed to get done this weekend as well. 

 
For  information on any of my creations, please just message me and I will send you the recipes for my creations.  Thanks for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment