Creations

Creations

Monday, January 7, 2013

A New Year- A New Me!

Storage is Key

2012 Was quite the challenge, both physically and mentally. But we are now starting a new year, and I have high hopes for a better year.

This is my first attempt at blogging so please be patient with me. I am not sure where to start.

Super Messy- But I will get there...

I guess the best place to start is to introduce where I do most of my creating. I used to have a wonderful room that I created in, built it from the ground up to suit my needs- however soon I will be moving from that house and I have been trying to move my things down to my shop.(no easy task I assure you) I have set up a little area in my store which seems to work out pretty well considering now when I host crop nights, all of my things are there already. (Well eventually all of them will be there)

my area
 

I find great joy in creating items, especialy up-cycled items. I host a group on Facebook called "Your Trash is My Treasure" https://www.facebook.com/#!/groups/269947676413430/


I started this group when I was hosting a bottle swap. I was completely amazed at what I received in my bottle as someone elses' trash.. which I could then make into a treasure. I began finding new uses for otherwise toss-able things. In the end, I have found a new hobby that can tie into my scrapbooking and card making.

1 comment:

  1. Nice room. Blogging gets easier as you go. Welcome to blog world!
    Tina's Scrap Corner

    ReplyDelete