Creations

Creations

Saturday, January 12, 2013

These are a few of my Favorite things....

I am a big romantic at heart. My boyfriend and I are separated for 6 months out of the year... (the winters are too cold for him here). So he heads to warmer weather in Arizona, and I stay here in Northern California to raise my boys and work my shop... from October to April we are together but apart.. Kind of sad, but some how we work through it. This is our third year of living this way. Lots of texting and nightly phone calls keep us connected. This year has been especially hard on me.. with him gone I have had many issues to work through on my own. Custody battles, child support issues, house, bills, court. It has been hard for me more times that I will admit, and we have had many arguments, but in the end we know that no matter where we are on this earth, in our hearts we are together... forever.

this is a real butterfly(I didn't kill it, I found it on the ground) and moss that I collected while on a motorcycle ride together last summer, preserved forever to remind me of our time together when we are apart.

2 comments:

  1. this is beautiful. I'm subscribing. I have a blog too... i just dont ever post. I just follow people who do. you know me though so I really am not a stalker

    ReplyDelete
  2. We will always be together forever!!!!

    ReplyDelete